According to the latest statistics from the Turkish Society of Plastic Surgeons, the average cost of breast reduction (aesthetic patients only) in 2023 is 2000 Euro. This average surgeon’s fee is only part of the total price – it does not include anesthesia, operating room facilities or other related costs.
Breast reduction operations are performed for women. It is possible to get rid of many problems by having breast reduction surgery with Clinic Care Center. Due to large and drooping breasts, problems such as back and neck pain, breathing problems, and excessive sweating occur.
|✅ Procedure:||Breast Reduction|
|✅ Duration:||2 – 3 hours|
|✅ Stay:||5 – 7 nights hotel|
|✅ Cost in Turkey:||€2000 – €2500|
|✅ Anesthesia:||General anesthesia|
|✅ Recovery:||2 to 7 weeks|
|✅ Final Results:||4 – 7 weeks|
|✅ Side Effects:||Scar tissue, pain, numbness in nipple|
|✅ Risks:||Infection, blood clots, bleeding|
|✅ Success Rate:||90%|
|✅ Exercise:||After 6 – 7 weeks|
|✅ Back To Work:||After 1 -3 weeks|
|✅ Scars:||Yes (hidden)|
Those with very large breasts are generally not satisfied with their appearance. Therefore, even psychological problems arise. If your breasts are causing you psychological and physiological discomfort, you can have breast reduction surgery for women.
What is Breast Reduction Surgery for Women?
Breast reduction surgery offers women who have health problems caused by large breasts, the opportunity to get rid of these problems by reducing their disproportionate breast size. Body type change is seen immediately after breast reduction operation. Those who have breast reduction surgery with Clinic Care Center say goodbye to the problems they experience due to their large breasts. It also has a better body proportion.
Breast reduction operation is also preferred for men who experience breast tissue enlargement, called gynecomastia. Factors such as obesity, hormonal disorders, genes, alcohol use, and excessive weight loss cause gynecomastia. Breast reduction operation can take 2 – 4 hours. The operation is performed by making 3 types of incisions. Around the nipple, the area extending vertically from under the nipple to the inframammary fold or to the inframammary fold. After the incisions are made, excess fat, skin and glandular tissue are removed. The nozzle is placed in a suitable place higher up.
Breast reduction for women is very convenient and can be done in a short time. The incision is closed with sutures. To re-support the shrunken breasts, the doctor places the sutures into the deep surfaces of the breast tissue. Although the scars are permanent, they fade within 1 year. It can even disappear.
Who Is Breast Reduction Performed?
Although breast reduction operations may seem like an aesthetic method, they are usually performed to treat physical ailments. So who is breast reduction done for? Women experiencing shoulder and neck pain caused by heavy and large breasts. Women with very large breasts for body proportion. Women who experience discomfort under their breasts. Having asymmetrical breasts, that is, one breast being larger than the other. Women who struggle with exercise or physical activities. All these reasons are considered sufficient for breast reduction surgery.
Is Breast Reduction Risky?
There are some risks in every surgery. So is breast reduction risky? Infection and bleeding may occur after surgery. Nipple sensation may be adversely affected. Since the milk ducts may be adversely affected during the surgery, the lactation potential of the breast may decrease. Many different health problems arise in operations that are not performed under appropriate conditions.
Before Breast Reduction Surgery
Those who are considering having breast surgery should consult a plastic surgeon in this regard. During the first examination, expectations should be explained in detail and possible risks should be discussed. After this examination, the shape, size, smallness of the breasts, skin condition, age, marriage, whether to have a child should be learned thoroughly. If there are conditions such as high blood pressure, smoking, drug habits, diabetes before the operation, the physician should be informed.
After the necessary examinations for the surgery, we can say that the patient is completely ready. All this should be under the supervision of a doctor. Before the operation, a suitable drawing and plan should be made for the patient. These drawings are essential for the quick and smooth completion of the surgery.
Things to Consider After Breast Reduction Operation
After the breast reduction operation, it is necessary to rest at home for at least 3 – 7 days. Antibiotics and painkillers given by the doctor should be used regularly after the operation. A sports bra that does not put pressure on the breasts and will prevent them from swinging should be used. This will prevent the increase in the amount of pain and is of great importance in shaping the breast. After the surgery, the doctor determines the dressing days. Dressing these days helps reduce the risk of infection.
There is also rapid recovery thanks to drugs. It is necessary not to carry heavy loads for about 1 month, and to avoid pushing and pulling movements. Light exercises can only be done after 1 month. After breast surgery, the breast tissue may appear edematous and swollen. This appearance lasts for 3-4 weeks and it may take 1 year to regain the usual appearance. Alcohol and smoking should be stopped for rapid recovery from breast reduction surgery.
All these points are the situations you will experience during the breast reduction operation for women. You must be careful and meticulous to minimize problems. Otherwise, the healing process will take longer and you will have difficulty. You should not ignore them in terms of what you need to pay attention to after breast reduction surgery.
Is There a Non-Surgical Solution for Breast Reduction?
Unfortunately, a non-surgical solution that will recover sagging breasts is not yet possible. Those who think that the breasts droop due to weak chest muscles and that it will become erect with sports are mistaken. Anatomically, the chest muscle and breast sagging are not related. Although many improvements will be made in the body with sports, breast-related problems are not included. Breast reduction surgery actually gives very good results if done well.
It is possible to reshape the breast and re-enlarge and reduce the breast. But after all these, scars remain on the breast. There is no technique to perform breast surgery without scarring yet. Due to the techniques used, there is a scar from the point where the nipple meets the skin to the bottom of the breast. This trace continues towards the fold line below.
Thanks to newer techniques, this scar may not be long. It is generally accepted that the more saggy the breast, the longer the scars left. How bothered by the scars is also a personal matter. Some do not worry about it at all, while others are hesitant to have an operation just for this reason. But it is useful to know that this operation leaves more scars than other surgeries. It is also related to recovery factors. Breast reduction surgery for women is performed by taking everything into account.
How Are Breast Reduction Prices Determined?
The anesthesia and methods to be applied during breast reduction are of great importance. In addition, it is important in which city and by which doctor the breast reduction surgery is performed. Breast reduction operation is quite extensive. Therefore, being economical also ensures that the measures to be taken in terms of health are taken better. Breast reduction prices vary according to the sagging of the breasts, their size and the procedure to be performed.
In order to learn the prices of breast reduction surgery clearly, you should consult your doctor and learn the procedure to be done first. In some public hospitals, this operation is performed free of charge and this problem is eliminated. Breast reduction operations are not covered by SSI except for very different problems. For such cases, a medical report must be issued with proof. In other words, it is necessary to have a report stating waist or shoulder, neck pain due to large breasts.
The price of breast reduction surgery varies depending on the technique to be performed, the tests to be performed before the surgery and the length of stay in the hospital. Sometimes the price is determined by looking at the patient’s age, weight, and even whether there is an additional health problem. You need to be examined in order to get the exact salary information.
Situations that may occur in the person before and after the breast reduction operation are specified, and the operation should be performed accordingly. Because breast reduction surgery for women should be considered well, as it carries some risks as well as being a savior.
Which plastic surgeries can be combined with Breast Reduction?
When considering combining plastic surgeries with a breast reduction, it’s important to consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who can assess your specific needs and provide personalized recommendations. Depending on your individual circumstances and goals, the following procedures may be combined with a breast reduction:
- Breast lift (Mastopexy): A breast lift can be performed alongside a breast reduction to address sagging or drooping breasts. It involves removing excess skin and reshaping the breast tissue to achieve a more youthful and lifted appearance.
- Liposuction: Liposuction can be performed in conjunction with a breast reduction to remove excess fat deposits from areas such as the abdomen, hips, or thighs. This combination procedure can help enhance overall body contouring and achieve more balanced results.
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty): If you’re interested in addressing both breast and abdominal concerns, a breast reduction can be combined with a tummy tuck. A tummy tuck removes excess skin and tightens the abdominal muscles to create a smoother, firmer midsection.
- Arm lift (Brachioplasty): For individuals seeking improvement in their upper arms, an arm lift can be combined with a breast reduction. This procedure removes excess skin and fat from the upper arms, resulting in a more toned and contoured appearance.
- Body lift: In cases where significant weight loss has resulted in loose, sagging skin throughout multiple areas of the body, a breast reduction can be part of a comprehensive body lift procedure. A body lift addresses excess skin and tissue in the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, and breasts to achieve a more sculpted and tightened figure.
- Breast augmentation: While breast reduction aims to reduce the size of the breasts, some individuals may also desire increased volume or enhanced shape. In such cases, a breast augmentation procedure using implants can be performed in conjunction with a breast reduction surgery to achieve the desired size and shape.
- Facial rejuvenation procedures: If you’re interested in addressing facial aging concerns along with breast reduction, certain facial rejuvenation procedures can be combined. These may include facelift, eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), brow lift, or neck lift. Combining these procedures can provide a comprehensive rejuvenation of both the body and face.
- Brazilian butt lift: For individuals seeking a more balanced overall figure, a breast reduction can be combined with a Brazilian butt lift. This procedure involves transferring fat from one area of the body (such as the abdomen or thighs) to the buttocks to enhance their shape and size.
- Thigh lift: If you have sagging skin and excess fat in the thigh area, a thigh lift can be combined with a breast reduction. This procedure removes excess skin and fat from the thighs, resulting in firmer and more contoured upper legs.
- Mommy makeover: A mommy makeover is a combination of procedures that aims to restore a woman’s pre-pregnancy body. It typically includes a breast reduction or augmentation, tummy tuck, and liposuction. By combining these procedures, women can address multiple areas of concern after childbirth and breastfeeding.
- Rhinoplasty (nose reshaping): If you’re interested in addressing both your breasts and nose, a breast reduction can be combined with rhinoplasty. This procedure can enhance the size, shape, or proportions of your nose to achieve better facial harmony.
- Chin augmentation or reduction: If you’re interested in improving the appearance of your chin, a chin augmentation or reduction procedure can be combined with breast reduction. A chin augmentation involves adding volume to the chin using implants or dermal fillers, while a chin reduction aims to reduce its size through surgical techniques.
Why choose Turkey istanbul for Breast Reduction?
There are several reasons why people choose Istanbul, Turkey, and Clinic Care Center for breast reduction surgery. Here are some factors that make it a popular choice:
- Reputation and Expertise: Istanbul has gained a reputation as a hub for medical tourism, offering high-quality healthcare services. Clinic Care Center is one of the well-known clinics in Istanbul that specializes in cosmetic and plastic surgeries, including breast reduction. The clinic is known for its experienced surgeons who have expertise in performing such procedures.
- Cost-effectiveness: Turkey, including Istanbul, offers competitive prices for medical treatments compared to many other countries. Breast reduction surgery in Istanbul can be significantly more affordable than in Western countries without compromising on quality or safety.
- Advanced Facilities and Technology: Clinic Care Center and other reputable clinics in Istanbul are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and advanced medical technology. This ensures that patients receive top-notch care and have access to the latest techniques in breast reduction surgery.
- Experienced Surgeons: Istanbul attracts highly skilled and trained surgeons in the field of plastic surgery. Many surgeons at Clinic Care Center and other renowned clinics have international training and certifications, ensuring that patients receive treatment from qualified professionals.
- Privacy and Comfort: Clinic Care Center and other medical facilities in Istanbul prioritize patient comfort and privacy. They provide a comfortable and luxurious environment for patients, ensuring a pleasant experience throughout their stay.
- Combined Medical Tourism Experience: Istanbul offers the advantage of being a vibrant city with a rich cultural heritage. Patients can combine their medical trip with an opportunity to explore the city’s historical sites, enjoy Turkish cuisine, and experience Turkish hospitality.