The average eyelid surgery cost in Turkey is €1500 – €2200. Eyelid surgery may be required, as the protective eyelids of the eyes are the main actor of tired eyes and sleepy wanderings over time.
In cases of drooping or sagging eyelids, aesthetic surgery can be performed by plastic surgeons as a solution to eyelid drooping due to many reasons. In this case, as Clinic Care Center, we produce solutions for you who are bothered by drooping eyelids or droopy eyelids. With our experience of more than 10 years, we help in the treatment of aesthetic and various health problems.
|✅ Procedure:||Eyelid Surgery|
|✅ Duration:||1 – 3 hours|
|✅ Stay:||3 – 8 nights|
|✅ Cost in Turkey:||€1500 – €2200|
|✅ Anesthesia:||General anesthesia|
|✅ Recovery:||7 – 12 days|
|✅ Final Results:||1- 3 weeks|
|✅ Side Effects:||Scarring, inability to close the eyes, dry eyes|
|✅ Risks:||Anesthesia risks, common surgical risks, infection|
|✅ Success Rate:||93%|
|✅ Exercise:||After 1 week (light activity)|
|✅ Back To Work:||After 10 – 15 days|
|✅ Scars:||Yes ( not visible)|
We provide services to our patients who prefer us in the country and in many parts of the world, with superior service quality, with our plastic surgeons who are experts in their field in their complaints about eyelids. Our healthcare team, which takes care not to droop while making eyebrows, first performs surgical operations with the understanding of health and with the utmost care.
As Clinic Care Center, we would like to share information about the eyelid surgery that we apply to our patients as a solution to the problem of eyelid drooping. First of all, we will share with you a lot of information, from the importance of the eyelid to our eyes, the reasons for the drooping of the eyelids, how the eyelid surgery is performed and how long this surgery will take in our health center.
What is Eyelid Surgery?
For people, seeing is an invaluable blessing and sense. As Clinic Care Center health center, we work for your eyes that allow you to see the world. Eyelids, which are important for their eyes, act as an armor for our eyes, protecting the cornea, which prevents the eyes from drying out.
The health of the eyelids is important in proportion to the health of our eyes. Our eyelids, which help our eyes to rest when we sleep, and massage our eyes every time we blink, can be deformed depending on age or genetic features.
Clinic Care Center, our health center, provides health and aesthetic services for your eyelids with new and risk-free methods. We have a superior and successful team, especially in the field of droopy eyelids. Before we talk about the services of our health center on eyelid aesthetics or eyelid surgery, let’s talk about the causes of droopy eyelids.
What is droopy eyelid?
Aesthetics and appearance are among the factors that cause people to attach more importance to themselves with each passing year. Our Clinic Care Center will be the right address to prevent you from putting distance between you and your eyelids.
Eyelids can become tired for years. Eyelids normally cover the colored part of the eye to a certain level. We are talking about drooping or drooping eyelids that close more than this normal closure level, which is 1 to 1 and a half millimeters.
We are always waiting for you at our Clinic Care Center clinic to check the condition of your eyelids, determine what condition it is in, and talk about how we can intervene. When you look in the mirror and your friends and loved ones comment on your eyes, you may notice the drooping eyelids and the tiredness you feel in your eyes.
You can apply to our Clinic Care Center for the solution of the eyelid drooping problem, which has a limited effect on vision, usually due to aesthetic concerns. Our team of experts in the field and our beautiful colleagues can help you with every problem and solution search for droopy eyelids.
You can find details about what causes droopy eyelids and how you can prevent your eyes from looking tired in the following sections and titles of our article. Now let’s talk about the causes of eyelid drooping first.
What are the Causes of Droopy Eyelids?
Our eyelids are important not only for aesthetic concerns and the effects of appearance, but also for our health. The drooping of our eyelids, which is almost a shield for our eyes, means a weak appearance and eyelids that constantly put pressure on our eyes.
At Clinic Care Center, you can find a cure for drooping eyelids, which surrounds your eyes and provides an ointment to your eyes every time you blink. Before we move on to our treatment processes about the old eye and eyelid, let’s see what are the causes of droopy eyelids as a remedy and aesthetically.
- Eyelid drooping can be a congenital appearance,
- Another reason for sagging in the eyes can be said to be weakening of the muscles holding the eyelid
- Old age can also cause the eyelid to be lower than it should be
- Some ailments are also the cause of droopy eyelids that make the eyes tired.
In order to achieve a better appearance in terms of health and in addition to this, we perform eyelid aesthetic operations to be performed by our expert aesthetic and plastic surgeons in our Clinic Care Center health center.
How is Eyelid Surgery Performed?
You don’t have to go on with your life with a drooping or drooping eyelid. As Clinic Care Center, we serve your eyelid drooping or drooping complaints with our eyelid aesthetic treatment method. After this aesthetic operation, which we can also call eyelid surgery, you will be relieved of the burden on your eyes.
Eyelid surgery is operations performed by plastic surgeons that can take between half an hour and an hour. In our clinic, priority is given to eye health in this area, and the necessary sensitivity is shown to patient health. When miscarriage or sagging starts to occur on the eyes from birth or due to some factors, we come to our health center and decide to make a full diagnosis first.
The necessary tests and analyzes are made and the patients who are decided to have droopy eyelid surgery in our center in a sterile environment and our specialist doctors make you feel safe. The drooping or falling parts of your eyelids are carefully removed from the eye by our surgeons, and the procedure is completed. After your eyelid surgery, which is completed in about an hour, it is very important to apply ice to the operation area.
It will make you feel privileged to have eyelid surgery, which is an operation that does not require hospitalization after the surgery, in our Clinic Care Center. There is no harm in returning to your normal life 4 to 5 days after the surgery.
How Much Are Eyelid Surgery Prices?
Detailed information is provided in our meetings with our patients about the prices of many health services and aesthetic operations offered within our organization. As a center that takes care of the patients of the Clinic Care Center, we do not prioritize the price and profit, but give importance to the treatment of the patients.
Considering that eyelid surgery is a small and short-term intervention among aesthetic surgeries, we can say that it is in a more reasonable price range compared to more extensive surgeries. Our company determines a special application for each patient and each health treatment in terms of price policy.
Our health is perhaps our top priority in life. As our health center, we serve with a very delicate and careful approach to people’s health. Within the Clinic Care Center, each member of our healthcare team, from surgeons to doctors, works with great devotion and care for our patients.
The appearance of the eyes and the eye area is very important for a beautiful face appearance and reducing the effects of aging. We can say that the droopy eyelid is a health problem and aesthetic problem that prevents this desired appearance. With the eyelid surgery treatment method offered by Clinic Care Center, you can lighten your eyes and bring youth to your face with an aesthetic operation. Our health center is ready to provide you with a safe and quality treatment service.
Which plastic surgeries can be combined with Blepharoplasty?
While there are no specific limitations on combining blepharoplasty with other plastic surgeries, the suitability of combining procedures will depend on various factors, including your overall health, specific goals, and the recommendations of your plastic surgeon. However, some common plastic surgeries that are often combined with blepharoplasty include:
- Facelift: A facelift addresses signs of aging in the mid to lower face, such as sagging skin, deep wrinkles, and jowls. Combining a facelift with blepharoplasty can provide comprehensive facial rejuvenation.
- Brow lift: A brow lift aims to elevate a drooping or sagging brow line, reducing forehead wrinkles and creating a more youthful appearance. When combined with blepharoplasty, it can help achieve harmonious results in the upper face.
- Rhinoplasty: Rhinoplasty, or nose reshaping surgery, is focused on improving the shape, size, and overall appearance of the nose. Combining rhinoplasty with blepharoplasty can address multiple facial features simultaneously.
- Fat transfer: Fat transfer involves removing unwanted fat from one area of the body, such as the abdomen or thighs, and transferring it to areas that may benefit from volume enhancement, such as the cheeks, lips, or nasolabial folds. Fat transfer can complement blepharoplasty by adding fullness to other areas of the face.
- Chin augmentation: Chin augmentation can enhance the balance and proportions of the face by using implants or dermal fillers to reshape and augment the chin. Combining chin augmentation with blepharoplasty can help achieve facial symmetry and harmony.
- Neck lift: A neck lift targets sagging skin, excess fat, and muscle laxity in the neck area to create a more defined and youthful neckline. It is commonly combined with blepharoplasty to address signs of aging in both the upper and lower parts of the face.
- Liposuction: Liposuction is a surgical procedure that removes excess fat deposits from various areas of the body. It can be combined with blepharoplasty if you desire additional body contouring and fat reduction in areas such as the abdomen, thighs, or arms.
- Breast augmentation: Breast augmentation involves enhancing the size and shape of the breasts using implants or fat transfer. While it may seem unrelated to blepharoplasty, some individuals choose to combine these procedures to achieve a more comprehensive cosmetic transformation.
- Otoplasty: Otoplasty, also known as ear surgery, is performed to correct prominent or protruding ears. If you have concerns about the appearance of your ears along with your eyelids, combining otoplasty with blepharoplasty can help you address both issues simultaneously.
- Body lift: A body lift is an extensive surgical procedure that targets sagging skin and excess fat in multiple areas of the body, typically after significant weight loss. While it may not be directly related to the eyes, some individuals opt for a combination of body lift and blepharoplasty to address both facial and body concerns.
- Lip augmentation: Lip augmentation procedures aim to enhance the volume, shape, or symmetry of the lips. If you desire fuller or more defined lips in addition to rejuvenating your eyelids, combining lip augmentation with blepharoplasty is a possibility.
- Tummy Tuck: A tummy tuck, or abdominoplasty, is a surgical procedure that removes excess skin and tightens the abdominal muscles to create a firmer and more toned midsection. While it’s not directly related to the eyes, combining a tummy tuck with blepharoplasty can provide comprehensive aesthetic improvements.
- Breast lift: A breast lift, also known as mastopexy, is performed to lift and reshape sagging breasts. If you desire both upper and lower body enhancements, combining a breast lift with blepharoplasty may be an option.
- Arm lift: An arm lift, or brachioplasty, is a procedure that removes excess skin and fat from the upper arms to create a more toned and sculpted appearance. If you have concerns about sagging skin or excess fat in the arms along with your eyelids, combining an arm lift with blepharoplasty may be considered.
- Brazilian Butt Lift: A Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a procedure that uses fat transfer to enhance the shape and volume of the buttocks. While it may seem unrelated to blepharoplasty, some individuals choose to combine these procedures to achieve overall body symmetry and aesthetic balance.
- Labiaplasty: Labiaplasty is a surgical procedure that reshapes or reduces the size of the labia. If you have concerns about the appearance or function of your labia along with your eyelids, combining labiaplasty with blepharoplasty can address both areas.
- Mommy Makeover: A mommy makeover typically combines several procedures, such as breast augmentation or lift, tummy tuck, and liposuction, to restore a woman’s body after pregnancy and childbirth. If you are considering a comprehensive rejuvenation of both your body and eyes, combining a mommy makeover with blepharoplasty may be an option.